Sunday, February 7, 2016

1 Month Old



Hannah is 1 month old today! We've gotten to know each other quite well in the last month. She has such a sweet disposition and is almost always a calm, happy baby. She's much more alert these days and makes eye contact, and loves looking in the mirror at the pretty baby staring back. Mostly she still just eats and sleeps... and poops... A LOT. In 30 days I've done approximately 240 feedings, and Stephen has changed over 300 diapers, easy. She loves being held and rocked, especially by her daddy. We've started going on family walks since we've had a few warmer days mixed in. Hannah falls asleep within minutes of being put in her stroller. She also seems to really like bath time. The longest stretch of sleep she's had so far is 4 wonderful hours. Usually she sleeps about 1 to 2 1/2 hours between feedings.

I can't wait to see what month 2 holds as she changes every day. She's growing quickly and has even outgrown some of her newborn onesies already!


4 comments:

  1. Sweet baby girl, how quickly they grow. It is amazing to watch the changes babies make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does she have her Aunt Jen's toes? That foot looks a little familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I do have finger like toes! I hear that Stephen does too though. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete