Well this face says it all- Hannah is a very happy baby most of the time! Milestones at 2 months are- first real smile: February 23. Longest sleeping stretch at night: 6 1/2 hours on March 6th.
We love watching her develop and grow every day! I feel like some mornings I wake up to feed her and she has changed overnight. She loves to be walked around, but so far we haven't had any luck with putting her in a carrier- she screams anytime we try. She loves playing on her play mat for about 15 minutes at a time, and she likes staring at her teddy bear, and at her own face in the mirror. She's the queen of spitting up and often goes through 3 or 4 outfits a day. It's hard to believe that by the time I write her 3 month post I'll be back at work :( I'm going to savor every minute I have left with her on maternity leave!


No comments:
Post a Comment