Happy 1/2 birthday Hannah Grace!
Milestones at 6 months are:
-Started sitting up on her own (this has been gradual and she still topples over after a bit, but she keeps getting better at it!)
-Discovered her feet, and loves to grab them and tries to stick them in her mouth, silly girl!
I just can't believe that half a year has gone by since Hannah entered our world. Those dark winter days of endless feedings and interrupted nights seem like a distant memory. I have always heard that 6 months is a precious age for babies and that they are so much fun at this stage. I agree! Hannah is such a happy, chill baby. It's so much fun watching her learn and grow every day. She loves playing with her teething rings, chewing on her board books, exploring the different activities in her exersaucer, and lately- Charlotte has caught her eye a bit more. I have a feeling these two are going to be best buddies in no time. Hannah's still a wonderful sleeper, even on the 4th of July with all the fireworks booming outside, she slept right through them. We are so, SO thankful that she sleeps so well and definitely don't take it for granted that when we put her down at 8:30, we don't hear from her again until 6am. She's a joy and we love her more and more every day!
Side note: 6 months is also quite an accomplishment for me because when I set out to nurse her, my first goal was to make it 12 weeks. My second goal was to make it 6 months. In the beginning I wanted to throw in the towel so many times, but here we are 6 months in and I'm still nursing her. It's a lot of work, especially with pumping at work twice a day and feeding her every day on my lunch break, but it's just part of our routine now and I'm glad I stuck with it. I will probably continue to nurse her until she's a year old. I am very excited to start introducing some solid foods to her this next month! Stay tuned!

Happy half birthday!! We love you!
ReplyDelete