![]() |
| Hannah & Daddy on his birthday |
Hannah and I collaborated on a special secret art project for Stephen, but she couldn't keep the secret, haha! She told him all about it a few days early, silly girl! I hear the conversation went something like this: "Daddy I made something for you with Mommy. It's my hand print and flowers and there's a flower pot. It's for your birthday. It's a surprise." I mean, I just love her.
For Stephen's birthday we spent a night in Louisville while Oma and Opa kept Hannah for us. We had fun shopping and went to a nice dinner and then on a sunset river cruise. We enjoyed our quick getaway but were also very glad to get back home to our Hannah bug. She had fun with Oma and Opa, playing outside and painting with Opa and reading lots of books with Oma. She was very excited to celebrate Stephen's birthday because it meant getting to eat a yummy piece of chocolate cake :) I asked her how old Daddy was and she said "26!" Later in the day she changed her answer to "46" haha!
Happy birthday sweetheart. Your girls love you SO much!!!!
![]() |
| She polished off her piece of cake in no time! |
![]() |
| They played hard! |





No comments:
Post a Comment