These months just keep flying by! Hannah has done so great transitioning into her new class at school. She confidently walks right into her classroom in the mornings while I'm instructed to wait by the cubbies, haha! A taste of what it will be like when she's a teenager I guess ;) I'm just glad she is so comfortable at school and isn't clingy or sad when I leave. She's had a bit of a rough week- stomach virus last weekend, and her tummy still hasn't been quite right all week. We're having some trouble with potty training and we think she's been getting anxious about pooping, poor thing. We're backing off a bit and trying to give her some more time. It could also still be a stomach bug so who knows... hopefully her little tummy will be back to normal very soon.
I had the sweetest conversation with her the other day. We were saying a little prayer thanking God that she was feeling better and talking about how Jesus heals people, and she said "Mommy- Jesus wears a CROWN.... because he's our KING." I told Stephen about it and he told me he had talked to her a few days before because they were listening to "Crown Him with Many Crowns" and she asked what that meant and he told her that we sing that because Jesus is our King. She sure does absorb every little thing! She's so smart. We love her so much!!
Favorites: Go-Gurt, Blueberry/Strawberry pouches, Elmo's World segments on Sesame Street, Daniel Tiger, painting, drawing with markers, singing the songs from Trolls, getting pretzel bites at the mall, snuggling on the couch, breakfast dates with a Daddy, chatting about our days at dinner
 |
| A warm day in February!! Whoo hooo!!! |
 |
| Finishing off some cake pops that Ms. Liz sent us |
 |
| Selfies with Mommy and Daddy! |
 |
| She LOVES coloring & painting... and putting stickers on EVERYTHING! |
 |
| Silly girl! |
 |
| Chatting with Paw-Paw at church |
No comments:
Post a Comment