Monday, June 17, 2019

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day!! We had fun celebrating this weekend :) Hannah and Stephen went to a Daddy/Daughter breakfast at Chick-fil-a and then we all went out to dinner at KS-Bar. Hannah worked very hard on her Father's Day craft: a tree hand print painting. It's way better than the example we followed on Pinterest mainly because Hannah had her own vision and wanted to put apples on the tree- brilliant little artist that one ;)

Hannah is the luckiest because she has Stephen as her Daddy. They are best friends and have so much fun together. He is the Kristof to her Anna, the Prince Eric to her Ariel, and the Flynn to her Rapunzel. No one can make her laugh like he can. Every night at bedtime after I read her a story she calls for her Daddy and tells him to do something funny like "Daaaaadddy, I want you to jump loud!" or "Daaaadddy I want you to walk like a cat" and he humors her every time and she explodes into giggles. They have the sweetest relationship,it's just my favorite thing :) Happy Father's Day!!!!
Any time I get a picture of Hannah cracking up like this,  you can bet it's because her Daddy is behind me making her laugh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment