Hannah had a great 1st grade year and ended her school year at the end of May with lots of fun activities like field day, decorating jockey silks for the derby, a field trip to the science center, a performance called "Adventures Away" where Hannah had a speaking part, and lots of other themed days like PJ day, game day, etc. She learned so much in 1st grade and from what I can tell from the education system these days they are basically teaching the kids everything a good year or two earlier than when I was in school way back in the 80's. Also she's already better at math than I am. She won an award in her class at the end of the year for being a "Wow Writer". She loves to write her own stories and illustrate them and they're always so creative! Can't believe she's already going to be a 2nd grader in the fall... but first.... SUMMER!!!!!!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment