There's more to come- but I couldn't wait to share the parts of the nursery that are done. The wall with her crib is still bare and I'm still working on a few graphic design prints, the light switch plate cover, and finding fabric for a pillow that will go on the glider. I'll post the final pictures once it's all done! We used to always leave the door to this room shut because it was kind of a junk room, but now it's open and I love walking past it and looking inside to this sweet nursery where in just 2 months there will be a baby sleeping in the crib!!!! (Babies sleep right?... sometimes?)
Where to Shop:
Paint Color: HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams: Twirling Girl | Glider: Morgan Nursery Swivel Glider in crushed silver, Babies “R” Us | Ottoman: Morgan Gliding Ottoman in crushed silver, Babies "R" Us | Crib: Bertini Saybrook Crib, Babies “R” Us | Dresser: Hemnes 3 drawer chest in white, IKEA | Bookshelf: Room Essentials, 6 cube organizer, Target | Knobs: Purple ceramic knobs with floral pattern, Hobby Lobby | Storage bins: Gray Greek Key Bins, Kirklands | Rocking Horse: Hape Rock & Ride Rocking Horse, Amazon.com | Curtains: Sonoma Life & Style Kendra curtain in Lilac, Kohl’s



Ah! This room! It is as perfect as that sweet little babe who will live in it. The personal touches are amazing, you did a fantastic job!
ReplyDeleteI wish I was half as creative as you. This room is amazing! Just your slight spin on everything makes it so personal. And Snuggle Puppy is also a favorite of Peyton's ... of course I rap it and she laughs the entire time. :) Can't wait to meet that sweet baby girl in a few short months.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I remember sitting in the nursery before Everett was born. Such a special time.
ReplyDelete