Friday, June 17, 2016

First Father's Day


He wanted to be a father.

He told me that before we even got engaged, and I must admit- parenthood was far from my mind at that point. I am so thankful that Stephen had a vision for our family so many years ago, and the desire to be a dad. Watching him as Hannah's daddy is one of the absolute greatest joys of my life. So I know she can't talk yet, but if she could she'd say this: Thank you Daddy for changing my diapers, and for giving me baths, and making up fun songs and singing them to me, and for reading books to me, and for giving me goodnight kisses and praying for me every night, and for making mommy so very happy. I love you! Happy Father's Day!! 

 

1 comment:

  1. Happy First Father's Day Stephen. What fun you, Claudia and Hannah are going to have in the years ahead.

    ReplyDelete