![]() |
| Left: Two sick Summers girls, Right: Hannah is usually a busy bee playing in the morning, but this was the scene on Tuesday... she just laid there, poor thing! |
We're so lucky to have grandparents close by who are always willing to help us out, so she spent Tuesday with Nana and Grandad, and then on Wednesday Oma came down for the day to give me some back-up, because I suddenly wasn't feeling so good either. Hannah was diagnosed with an ear infection, and I was diagnosed with a nasty case of strep throat (so bad that my doctor had one of her med students come look at my throat too so they could see what a severe case of strep looked like... lucky me!)
Thursday, Stephen was my hero! He took the whole day off to watch Hannah so I could get some rest and recuperate. Hannah turned a corner that day and was healthy enough to go back to the babysitter in the afternoon. We're both still on antibiotics until the end of this week, but otherwise fully recovered!


Goodness! Glad you're both on the mend! Before our senior year of HS I had tonsillitis all summer. Right before they referred me to the ENT for tonsillectomy, I remember the MD calling the NP in to show her my tonsils. Ha!
ReplyDeletehaha, we're special :)
Delete