Outside it was sleeting and snowing, but inside it was SPRING!!! Hannah and I got a little creative on Saturday afternoon and did some arts and crafts for Easter! (Ideas courtesy of pinterest) ;)
BIRDS NEST & CHICKS/ All I did was cut a paper plate in half and cut out 2 circles and 2 beaks. Hannah decorated the "nest" with crayons and glued on pom-poms, and helped with gluing the eyes and beaks on her little chicks.
CROSS PAINTING/ I love how this one turned out! I used blue tape to tape off the cross and hill on a piece of card stock. I think the trick to this one was only giving Hannah 4 paint colors that I knew wouldn't turn to brown when she inevitably mixed them all together- we used white, magenta, blue, and purple. When the paint was all dry I just took the tape off and wrote "Jesus is Alive!" on the bottom. I'm proud of my little artist!!
PAPER ROLL BUNNY/ Hannah had the most fun with this one- she got to stamp flowers on purple paper and then she loved putting (way too much) glue all over the back! We glued the stamped paper around an empty toilet paper roll and then glued on a little pom-pom for the tail.


No comments:
Post a Comment