Friday, June 1, 2018

Captain Weekend and the Quest for Monday

A while back Jennifer and I were chatting about our kids as we tend to do, and she told me that Luke was having a really hard time with Mondays. He would get really upset on Monday mornings and wouldn't want to go to school and was just overall in distress that the weekend was over. Who can blame him really? Sometimes I want to throw a tantrum on Monday mornings too!

We decided to collaborate and Jennifer came up with the cutest little story about Luke ("Captain Weekend") making his peace with Monday. I had a blast illustrating it especially since Hannah and Charlotte make a little cameo :) Hope you enjoy it. If you would like a hard copy I'll be ordering a few on Shutterfly while we patiently wait on our book deal ;)




5 comments:

  1. Thanks for making my vision come true! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I need an autographed one please! You two are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send this to a publisher. Seriously. It’s so cute!!

    ReplyDelete