Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Hannah's Style

Hannah's got style y'all! While I pick out her outfits most days, I give her 100% free reign on how she wants me to fix her hair and what accessories she thinks will complete her outfit. Some days she chooses not to wear any jewelry, but most days she puts together quite an ensemble. She's a fashion risk taker, coming up with combinations I would never even think of. I love her creativity so much!

Here are few of her latest looks:
Left: a Minnie Mouse shirt is pretty standard in any 2-year-old girl's wardrobe, but Hannah chose to make this outfit unique by pairing it with a huge pink flower in her hair (which funny enough, isn't even supposed to be a headband- it was part of the packaging on a shoebox I had in my closet and she just found it and put it on her head!) Haha! She cracks me up!

Right: Hannah decided to pair a yellow top with a lavender headband and tassel necklace. Not the combo I would have gone for, but it works! The necklace ties her whole look together. Is it possible she should be styling me?

Left: Don't be afraid to stack accessories. She probably learned this from watching me- I love a good bracelet stack. Hannah is the queen of stacking her accessories- the more mismatched the better ;)

Right: In a custom red & black glitter Minnie Mouse shirt- Hannah added her own touch with layered necklaces in coral, teal and pink, and matching bracelet. She's the coolest!

Left: Sometimes you have to raid Mommy's closet! Here she is in my sunglasses, a necklace she made out of beads and drinking straws, and a pink bracelet. So unique!

Right: She opted for no hair accessories here to focus more on her oversized black necklace that she swiped from my collection :)

My hope is that as she gets older she will continue to dress and accessorize however she wants to with the exact same confidence she has now. Never change Hannah-bug, you are fabulous no matter what you're wearing because you are so sweet and kind and smart on the inside!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment