Since Hannah was an infant she has spent just about every Friday with Do-Dad, and recently since Nana retired she's joined in on their party too :) Hannah is living her best life at Nana and Do-Dad's. They play dress up and bake cookies and visit Maw-Maw & Paw-Paw, and swing for hours while belting out the Frozen soundtrack, and go on ice cream dates, and do art projects... and I could go on and on. Hannah looks forward to Friday all week long and based on the pictures below from a snowy Friday a few weeks ago- I can see why! I'm so thankful she's getting to make all these fun memories with them!
Tuesday, March 3, 2020
Fridays with Nana & Do-Dad
So I'm about 3 blog posts behind and attempting to get caught up this week! The actual date on this post should have been February 7- just so when we're reading back in years to come we don't think it snowed on March 3rd ;)
Since Hannah was an infant she has spent just about every Friday with Do-Dad, and recently since Nana retired she's joined in on their party too :) Hannah is living her best life at Nana and Do-Dad's. They play dress up and bake cookies and visit Maw-Maw & Paw-Paw, and swing for hours while belting out the Frozen soundtrack, and go on ice cream dates, and do art projects... and I could go on and on. Hannah looks forward to Friday all week long and based on the pictures below from a snowy Friday a few weeks ago- I can see why! I'm so thankful she's getting to make all these fun memories with them!
Since Hannah was an infant she has spent just about every Friday with Do-Dad, and recently since Nana retired she's joined in on their party too :) Hannah is living her best life at Nana and Do-Dad's. They play dress up and bake cookies and visit Maw-Maw & Paw-Paw, and swing for hours while belting out the Frozen soundtrack, and go on ice cream dates, and do art projects... and I could go on and on. Hannah looks forward to Friday all week long and based on the pictures below from a snowy Friday a few weeks ago- I can see why! I'm so thankful she's getting to make all these fun memories with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment