Hannah's art has taken off in the last few months! She is so creative and such a talented illustrator. I always love seeing what new drawings she comes up with. I know I might be a little biased because she's my kid, but I legit think she's like really, really gifted when it comes to art. Her attention to detail in her illustrations is amazing! She loves drawing princesses and other favorite characters, and also pictures of herself with Mommy and Daddy, and sometimes just her own little creations like a unicorn or a ladybug.
The theme that runs through all of her artwork is this signature Hannah smiley face that she has perfected. It's characterized by huge circles for the eyes and just the cutest little smiles. Somehow all the faces she draws convey her sweet, happy little spirit perfectly.
Enjoy this gallery of all her latest drawings!
Row 1: Rapunzel | Elsa & Anna | Belle
Row 2: Minnie Mouse & Daisy Duck | Mouse (from "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie") | Tinkerbell (I mean... how cute is this?!! Notice the detail on the wings and the yellow dots behind her are pixie dust!)
Row 3: Pixie Hollow mural- what a masterpiece right?! Especially if you're familiar with the Disney Fairies movies- she drew Tinkerbell and all of her fairy friends, complete with the pixie dust tree, Queen Clarion, and Periwinkle the frost fairy. She worked so hard on this drawing and the details on all the fairies are amazing. She even drew the little pom-poms on Tinkerbell's slippers!
Row 4: Hannah & Daddy (The beard and the hair! Couldn't love this any more!) | Hannah & Mommy
Row 1: Unicorn | Ladybug | Cat (These three drawings were done back in March right when quarantine started and the unicorn picture has been hanging our our fridge ever since. It's one of my favorite things she's ever drawn and when I look at it I can't help but smile.)
Row 2: Cupcake Queen | Daddy & Hannah | Mommy & Hannah
Row 3: Garage Chalk Art: Periwinkle & Tinkerbell | Rainbow | Hannah & Daddy at breakfast (please notice on the top left she has drawn their Chick-fil-A breakfast of a biscuit, hash browns, and the yellow square is Chick-fil-A sauce!! See what I mean about details!! I love her creativity!!
Row 4: Illustrating her own version of a Piggie & Gerald book | Do-Dad & Hannah- with hearts floating up above- I asked her about this drawing and she said "The hearts are us because we love each other so much!"



AMAZING!!!!!!
ReplyDelete