We have found plenty of reasons to celebrate lately! A few weeks ago we celebrated Stephen's birthday at the pool! Then this past Friday we celebrated our 10 year meetaversary!! Hannah was very excited to help us celebrate this day and she surprised us when she came home from Nana and Do-Dad's with a cookie cake, 'Happy Anniversary' poster, and two sun catchers she had painted for us. So sweet!! Then on Saturday we went to the pool and my dreams came true of having a summer birthday! Nana and Do-Dad threw me a surprise half birthday party! I've always wanted a pool party for my birthday! It was so much fun and I loved having another birthday in my 30's haha! We'll just skip the one in January please- it's officially been moved to July 27th :) They went above and beyond with the cutest pool decorations, a beach backdrop for photos, palm tree streamers, flamingos, presents, you name it! We enjoyed a yummy lunch and then some ice cream cake!
What a wonderful weekend with wonderful celebrations. I always tell Stephen that his parents are his greatest asset and it's really true. I am beyond thankful that 10 years ago Stephen literally floated into my life when we met at the lake, and even more thankful that he came with such a great family! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment