Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Hannah Decks the Halls


 It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at the Summers house! I'm not usually one to rush Christmas, but this year it just can't come soon enough! I feel like we desperately need this season of hope, and light at the end of the tunnel, and some closure to 2020 am I right?! 

Anyway, since Hannah and I spend all our time at home, we wanted it to be cozy and beautiful during these dark days of November and December- so we decorated our entire house this past weekend already! :) Stephen worked really hard to get all the lights up outside and we also added lights on the back porch this year, plus two inflatables! Hannah picked out a Santa (because Stephen made a passing comment about how the real Santa might like it) Bless her heart, what a sweet girl. After some questioning we figured out that the Santa wasn't her favorite one, it was in fact a Grinch inflatable hanging up lights, so we surprised her with that one too. :) Now it doesn't matter if it's gray and dreary outside, because it's bright and warm and cozy in our house! Hope everyone has a great Advent season!!! 



 

2 comments: