Thursday, June 17, 2021

Happy Father's Day

 

Happy Father's Day to the BEST Daddy!! Hannah and her Daddy are best buddies and they have the sweetest bond. I love them both so much and I love watching them together because they are always happy in each others company. Instead of me blogging about Father's Day, I thought I would get Hannah's opinion on her Daddy and let her tell us what makes him such a great Dad :) Here is an interview with Hannah- the answers are 100% her own responses and unedited: 

  • What do you enjoy doing with Daddy? I enjoy doing pickle jokes. The pickle jokes I really like.*
  • What makes Daddy happy? me
  • What makes Daddy sad? not being with me
  • How are you and Daddy the same? we both like pickles, hamburgers and the Lion King
  • How are you and Daddy different? Daddy eats a lot more things than I do, and he has red hair and I have blonde hair
  • What is Daddy really good at? he's really good at video games
  • What is Daddy not very good at? being ticklish
  • What's Daddy's favorite thing to do? watching Harry Potter movies
  • How does Daddy make you laugh? In all sorts of ways. He's the funniest boy I could think of in our house
  • What's Daddy's favorite food? pickles
  • How old is Daddy? umm is it 49 or something?
  • How tall is Daddy? umm 20 centimeters or something like that
  • What does Daddy do for a job? He goes to the hospital and takes care of people
  • What is his favorite outfit? His "Go Pack Go" shirt
  • What food does Daddy make the best? grilled cheese
  • Where is Daddy's favorite place to go? to breakfast
  • What is something your Daddy always tells you? I love you. I love forever. I love you more than all the stars
  • What does your Daddy do when you are not around? umm he keeps saying "I miss Hannah"
  • What makes you proud of your Daddy? he and I beat the whole Harry Potter levels and I like how his mind works 

*I have had several questions about the pickles, so let me explain: Stephen always jokes with Hannah and tells her he's going to bring her a pickle sandwich (when in reality she's getting chicken nuggets and fries). Hannah has just run with the joke, so now whenever he asks her what she wants to eat for dinner- she says pickles. She's a funny one ;)  No one in our family actually likes pickles...because they're gross.


No comments:

Post a Comment