Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Hannah's Talents

 

Hannah's a girl of many talents! We had a wonderful parent-teacher conference with Hannah's teacher. She bragged on Hannah the whole time and told us what a great kid she was and how she loved to learn and what a joy she was to have in class. She's in the highest reading group and math group and especially excelling in math. I'm not kidding when I say that she is better at math than I am! We're so proud of her. Her report card was excellent so as a reward she got to bungee jump on the trampolines at the mall. She's fearless! 

She performed in her first piano recital last week and she did such a wonderful job. She was nervous but concentrated so hard and played beautifully. It's so cool to see how far she's come in one year of piano lessons. She currently practicing lots of Christmas songs! 

Speaking of her talents, it had been a few weeks since she had practiced tennis, but we went out to the tennis courts the other evening because the weather was a bit warmer and she played awesome! She was able to hit a whole basket of balls across the net to Stephen! They even kept the ball going a few times back and forth. I was so proud of her. I love seeing her progress in playing piano and tennis. She's working hard and getting better and better at both!




No comments:

Post a Comment