Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Life lately...

We're back here at WinterBabySummers!! It was by no means a fun hiatus. I have been sick as a dog the last week, with my 2nd stomach virus of 2017. This one came with 12 hours of vomiting every hour or so that left me 5 lbs lighter and dehydrated with dizzy spells for 6 days afterwards. Stephen came down with a milder case a few days in, so we called for backup and shipped Hannah off to Nana and Do-Dad's far away from the germs at our house. We are so very thankful for them as they have helped us out numerous times when we're in a bind. It takes a village y'all. Luckily Hannah seems to have escaped this round since we were so careful to stay quarantined. It was awful though- I didn't get to see her from Monday night until Thursday evening :( That's the longest I've been separated from her.  Now we're all reunited and feeling better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment