Friday, October 9, 2020

Happy Campers

Part of our staycation included a very special event- Hannah's first time camping!! Stephen set up a perfect little campsite in our very own backyard, complete with a huge tent, brand new fire pit, and new cozy sleeping bags. Hannah was beyond excited to camp out and sleep in the tent. We made s'mores and watched the sunset and then we waited until we saw some stars. Hannah was very excited to count 11 stars in the sky. She did so great and slept through the whole night in the tent. Temperatures got down in the 50's but she was warm in her new sleeping bag. I'm so glad she had a good time and even more glad that Stephen has a camping buddy now!! (oh, did I forget to mention that I did not participate in the spending-the-night-in-the-tent part? Not my cup of tea haha!) Adorable pictures of the happy campers below! :) Such fun memories!


No comments:

Post a Comment