Tuesday, October 13, 2020

More Fall Fun with Hannah

 

I think I low-key kind of like fall y'all. The leaves this year have been absolutely gorgeous and we have really enjoyed spending time outside! Hannah loves going for nature walks around the neighborhood and just around our backyard collecting leaves and weeds. We've got plenty of room to throw the frisbee too which has been fun! Over the weekend Hannah and I did our first fall themed manicure- complete with pumpkins and candy corn nails. Never thought I would add orange nail polish to my collection but I'm glad I did!

Tonight Hannah wanted to have a wedding in the backyard- she was the bride (she was in character as Anna from Frozen, and Stephen was Kristof). It was a beautiful wedding, haha! Her veil was one of my scarves and she even posed for a bridal portrait :) I will make sure that picture shows up again one day in her wedding slideshow. Love her so much and her imagination! 




No comments:

Post a Comment