Hannah and Stephen have been going to the Daddy Daughter Dance since February of 2020. The one in 2021 took place at home because of the pandemic, and last year they missed it because we were on a Disney cruise. This year they were back and had a great time as always! Hannah was super excited because I took her to Dillard's to pick out a fancy dress. It was so much fun dress shopping with her. She picked out a royal blue dress that looked so pretty on her!! She's definitely growing up, but something about her getting so excited about fancy, glittery dresses reminded me of when she was a little girl always dressing up in her Disney princess costumes. I'm so glad that she and Stephen have this sweet Valentine's tradition. I know they have a great time together every year at this event ❤️





No comments:
Post a Comment