Friday, May 12, 2017
Being a Parent is Fun ;)
Hannah cracked me up this morning, and it's too funny not to share. Hannah usually crawls around and plays in our room or in our closet while I keep an eye on her while I'm fixing my hair and getting ready for work. We have a basket full of toys for her in our room to keep her entertained during this time. Sometimes she goes exploring though and ends up playing with my shoes or scarves in the closet. This morning she found her way into the bottom drawer on my side of the bathroom, which is full of feminine products and such. Hahahahaa!! Video and pictures are below. Listen closely on the video- she says "tooth"... because she thinks the tampons are toothbrushes... Bahahahaa!! Like I said... she cracks me up!! Hilarious Hannah! As you can see in the pictures, she was SO excited about her discovery! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ha!!
ReplyDelete